Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Installment #50 Applecare, and Keyless ignition

Applecare rocks!

So, I sit here, like years past, way past midnight, typing away onto my computer. This time though, it's into my brand new shiny intel iMac, well okay, no so brand new, but it's still a newer machine than my old imac. For those avid readers out there, you will recall that my untimely purchase of a G5 iMac in january of this year was the biggest failure in exercising of cash since the days of when I used to take cabs back from from the office. (being that the intel duo core's came out 8 days later) But as luck would have it, in a strange twist of fate that involved the systematic failure of not less that 3 components on my imac g5 (first the DVDrom, then the display, then the motherboard) each time requiring the machine to be sent back to apple for repairs, -- the unthinkable happened after my last call into applecare on the motherboard crash -- and it went something like this. “moshi mosh” “e-yes... Mister Chaanjeery-san?” “yes, that’s me” “ayes, ahwee are so sorry, we checked your records, en we faund that you oready had to return your computer 3 times this year”

No comments: