Sunday, January 25, 2009

So into the iPhone void I go

For those of you who know me, you will know that I'm rarely an early adopted to anything. My previous experience withbthe windows mobile operating system and the ipaq before that, and the palm pilot before that had all but taught me that PDAs were not practical to all but the most disciplined or geeky. That's one of the reasons why I held off getting an iPhone for so long. I'm a pretty big apple fan ever since the 3rd generation iPod,so it was very surprising for those around me when it took me a fill year before getting an iPhone. Now that the jump has been made it will stand to see of after a month of use will I still feel as positive about my little new toy. Pros Among things that work a he'll of a lot better than you might think, is the typing on the keyboard. Once you get over the fact that there is no tactile response to your keupresses you soon realize that the error correcting algorithm is pretty darned good. I'm fact I'm typing now ok it and I am getting close to blackberry speeds. But better than the blackberry the iPhone seems to correct 90% of my words without fail. I'm sure I'll have more to say about the iPhone as days go on. For now I'd have to say that my experience is an 8/10.

No comments: